Finally Done with AS!


After a whole month of exams, it is finally over! Although school just started today meaning A2 courses is starting for us aswell. Sigh. The one week holiday is waaaaayy too short for me to research universities, start my portfolio, start my blog, and do everything I said i would do once studying for exams is over. But here I am doing at least one of the things! Yay me, blogging! I've always wanted to start a blog and I'm pretty sure I've done a few things like this over the years but still... I'm baaaack! This is, however, kind of stupid because nobody would read this but still like to keep my thoughts and life in one place to look back in the future? Haha.

I'm at the point in life where I need to get myself together to look for the university that is right for me and make sure I complete the requirements for the colleges that I am applying to. (So... I really need to start my portfolio that I promised myself I would do.. like, right now - and not watching taiwanese dramas haha)

But hereeee it issss, my first blog post!

Still working on how this looks although I should really start my portfolio :)

If you actually read all that nonsense,

I like you ;)

Haha,

See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment