Summer Starts


It's finally summer and I can finally start on my portfolio (aka doing design stuff so I still remember how to use programs). And its already a few weeks in and I've done next to nothing. I've been soo busy with organising family trip to Europe: researching and researching... Sigh, I have done few sketches that is soon going to be produced digitally and errthang!


(yeah planning.. that is evidence!)

Other than that, I kinda like my creative little nook that I've organised for this summer :) Gets me so inspired at times, especially looking through design websites! So, so excited to make something good.
Kinda obsessed with buying sketchbooks and notebooks this summer to write and draw stuff in it! Yeah.. It's kind of colour coded too.


 And this is my survival kit if i were to leave my nook (which is today). Got my sketchbooks / planning book and pens and stuff! Ideas on the go! And ofcourse my phone which I can't live without and laptop ... because why not.








At the end of this post when looking at it... I've came to realise that it is basically a post dedicated to my lovely table. Haha, oh well.

See you around!

1 comment:

  1. You finally created the blog! Expecting to see some brilliant drawings :)

    ReplyDelete